Hotel Channel Manager Has A Huge Role In Distributing Rooms
Hotel channel management software has a huge role in distributing rooms and rates across OTAs channels. A top channel manager enables hotels to increase their room bookings and compete against their competition when it comes to rates and special offers.
By increasing your hotel presence across OTAs enables your property to stand a higher chance of attaining full occupancy and makes sure that your hotel is not exposed to double room bookings.
Hotel channel management software enables your hotel’s direct room bookings to increase, through the exposure of their chosen OTAs. This is why we would recommend that every hotel invests in a leading industry hotel channel manager.
Below we have given you 10 compelling reasons as to why your hotel should use a professional channel manager to control the flow of your room bookings and rates.
- Channel managers enable you to maximise room bookings and rates across 400+ channels.
- Using leading channel managers enables you to not only maximize sales but it helps for your last minute bookings and long stay incentives.
- Channel managers allow the hotelier to get rid of slow weeks online as well as raise their prices when they know that the demand is there.
- Below are 6 solid reasons as to why you should use our channel manager for your property.
- Easy To Use – Check all your bookings at a glance and add, cancel, or modify hotel room bookings in seconds.
- One-click connection to all leading OTAs: Expedia and Hotels.com, LateRooms and Super Break, Booking.com and Agoda, Google Hotel Ads, Airbnb, HomeAway Ryanair Rooms, and many more.
- No Double Bookings – List all of your rooms and availability on all OTAs at the same time – no more double bookings!
- Anytime, Anywhere Channel Manager Device – Always on, works on desktop, mobile, and tablet, including a neat mobile app to run your business on the go.
- Full 2-Way Synchronisation – Rates, availability, photos, content, and policies are instantly updated in real-time across all OTAs that you have chosen to work with.
- KEEP FULL CONTROL – Spot and manage OTA exceptions at a glance. No shows and card declines are instantly reported.
Contact Increase The Bookings
We hope that the above helps you in your search for creating more direct room bookings through your hotel channel manager.
Always put yourself in your customer’s shoes and make sure that your not too busy chasing bookings and forgetting about the most important thing – Your Hotel Guests!
Contact us and speak with one of our Marketing Specialists today about what we can do to increase your hotel’s direct room bookings. email@example.com